thank you.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm not the best blogger on the internet. And I probably never will be. Still, here you are. All sixty five of you lovely dears who put up with constant redesigns, posts written out of random, sporadic bursts of inspiration and staggering amounts of B+W photos. I would hug each and every one of you for a whole minute if I could. I really, really would.

So... thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for linking.  Thank you for following. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for staying. Thank you thank you thank you. Because you are all supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. 

Happy Birthday, Beyond the Moon. May you have many, many more.

xoxo | annika
--
Dunno if I mentioned it on here already, but I got a new camera (though it's probably obvious... supermacro for the win!).

2 comments :

  1. Happy Blogoversary!!! :D Your blog and pictures are very very beautiful, you have great talent, my sister! :)
    xoxo
    Grace/JC <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace! :D

      xoxo | annika

      Delete

comments make me smile. :)