Back to the Basics || v1

Thursday, January 3, 2013

clockwise: cupcake // black coffee // my customized moleskine cahier // my camera

When I first got into photography, I used my parents' phones to take pictures. This Last year, I got my very own iPhone 4S for Christmas. I downloaded the app CameraBag2 and started experimenting with it and my phone's camera in general.

I was shocked. Honestly, I'd forgotten that phone cameras could take such wonderful pictures. Don't get me wrong, I love my bridge camera and I'm (slowly...) learning to shoot in manual with it, but when I want to share something quickly or my lens' huge shadow is getting in the way of a shot... well, yeah.

That's why I've decided to start a weekly series where I'll post a collage of photos taken with my phone, otherwise known as Back to the Basics. Coming every Friday (starting next week) to a bloglovin' homepage near you. Because Photography isn't about that popular camera brand name + consonant + odd number camera that costs an arm and a leg, it's about the person behind the camera. And their white balance. Because let's face it, yellow photos that weren't meant to be yellow are weird.

xoxo | annika

0 left a note :

Post a Comment

comments make me smile. :)