and what have we done

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time is a great storyteller.
— Irish Proverb

In 2012, I'm sure I laughed too little and frowned more than I should have. Drank coffee and fooled around with this blog too much, and at the same time, not enough. I don't know how I feel about 2012. I don't know if it was just like every other year--a mix of the ordinary with some dashes of extraordinary--or the best. Because it definitely wasn't the worst.  But I do know that going forward into 2013 I've got the people I love, a camera, and some words that need to be said.

And that's all that matters. Happy New Years.

xoxo | annika

4 comments :

  1. this is lovely, your photography + words are just amazing. happy new year, annika x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jianine! I love your blog, so that means a lot. :D Happy New Years!

      xoxo | annika

      Delete
  2. great post love the pictures. Hope you have a blessed new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I hope you do too. :D

      xoxo | annika

      Delete

comments make me smile. :)