Tagged, I Have Been

Friday, February 24, 2012

Yes, I know I already posted today. But Amaranthine (yes, no linky love >:D) tagged me with  the 11 tag that's been making its rounds in the blogsphere. 


The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people! 
 

11 Random Things: 
  1. Despite the fact that I like hot pink, I despise light pink. 
  2. I don't get the Justin Beiber craze.
  3. I love Artemis Fowl <3 
  4. I want a Fine and Dandy Blog Designs design. Badly. XD
  5. I think Cleopatra and Elizabeth I are awesome.
  6. I also like Catherine the Great and Eleanor of Aquitaine
  7. When people with bad grammar insist it's spelled 'grammer' I get ticked off. 
  8. I've noticed Sundays are almost always sunny
  9. I like pie and pi (3.14) equally ;)
  10. I use XD way too much
  11. I prefer Blogger to Wordpress 

Amaranthine's Questions: 

1. What’s a famous movie you haven’t seen but would like to?


The Percy Jackson movie. 


2. What’s a famous book you haven’t read but would like to?


The Hunger Games.


3. What’s your dream pet?


A... horse.


4.What’s your favorite fruit?


Strawberries


5. If you didn’t know all the rules for a game, would you make up the rest of the rules yourself or change games to a game you did know the rules for?


Make up the rest


6. Name one blogger you really admire and link to them,




7. Who’s your favorite male/female movie/book/TV show character of all time?


Ahsoka Tano.

8. Your top 5 fictional crushes?



Ew! Duuuude... not cool. I think the correct answer is None. 

9.What’s your ideal follower number?



282. I just like the number... I dunno why.

10. What’s your ideal age?



18? Hmnn, not sure... 

11. If you could automatically speak any language fluently, which would you prefer?


French  

Now, I tag: Ashley and Hannah


My Questions:

  1. What are your three favorite colors?
  2. What is your favorite book?
  3. Warsie (Star Wars) Or Trekkie (Star Trek)?
  4. Favorite Name?
  5. Favorite TV show?
  6. Favorite Genre?
  7. What is your favorite blog? (Add a Link) 
  8. Who is your favorite super hero/villain?
  9. Who is your favorite author?
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
  11. Singing or Dancing? 

6 comments :

  1. This is very cool!

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. CinderScoriaFebruary 24, 2012

    DON'T WATCH THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIE.

    You might get mad.

    I'M JUST SAYIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annika! You wrote a comment on my blog and I totally agree! Wearing skinny jeans is not a sin you just might want to be careful with what you dress in. Totally up to you and your family! Also I am really bad at grammar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for tagging me!
    I've already done the 11 tag before, but I'll try to do yours.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny about your favorite number. I have a insane fav number too, 225. Gotta love it! Your questions you made up are awesome btw!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)