1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!
11 Random Things:
- Despite the fact that I like hot pink, I despise light pink.
- I don't get the Justin Beiber craze.
- I love Artemis Fowl <3
- I want a Fine and Dandy Blog Designs design. Badly. XD
- I think Cleopatra and Elizabeth I are awesome.
- I also like Catherine the Great and Eleanor of Aquitaine
- When people with bad grammar insist it's spelled 'grammer' I get ticked off.
- I've noticed Sundays are almost always sunny
- I like pie and pi (3.14) equally ;)
- I use XD way too much
- I prefer Blogger to Wordpress
1. What’s a famous movie you haven’t seen but would like to?
The Percy Jackson movie.
2. What’s a famous book you haven’t read but would like to?
The Hunger Games.
3. What’s your dream pet?
4.What’s your favorite fruit?
5. If you didn’t know all the rules for a game, would you make up the rest of the rules yourself or change games to a game you did know the rules for?
Make up the rest
6. Name one blogger you really admire and link to them,
Qui from Freckles and Pointe Shoes
7. Who’s your favorite male/female movie/book/TV show character of all time?
8. Your top 5 fictional crushes?
Ew! Duuuude... not cool. I think the correct answer is None.
9.What’s your ideal follower number?
282. I just like the number... I dunno why.
10. What’s your ideal age?
18? Hmnn, not sure...
11. If you could automatically speak any language fluently, which would you prefer?
Now, I tag: Ashley and Hannah.
- What are your three favorite colors?
- What is your favorite book?
- Warsie (Star Wars) Or Trekkie (Star Trek)?
- Favorite Name?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite Genre?
- What is your favorite blog? (Add a Link)
- Who is your favorite super hero/villain?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Singing or Dancing?