The Devil's Not In The Details- No, It's In the Characters

Friday, January 20, 2012

Okay, raise your hand if you're ever wanted to just sack your character(s). Yep, that's what I thought. But, lately, I haven't had this problem. I mean:

Marcie/Elle is docile as can be
Zoe is a nice girl when it comes down to it
A fanfiction OC of mine that's on a mission with the main characters has decided to stop bringing Chaos to her and my world. 

Something's up.

I mean, when is the last time writing has just gone perfectly for anyone? Don't bring up Jane Austen... I'm sure Elizabeth Bennet gave her heck...
My characters are playing nice in the sandbox. I can churn out 2K in a couple days with no effort. I know what to blog about. RPing is a lot easier. 

And now I know my characters are coming for me. Where's my fake mustache...
Okay, my vengeful characters aside, I'd like to say thank you to Ashley from The Epic Reader and Cheery-O for posting my anti-SOPA/PIPA button and blogging about :D 
...As you can see, I redesigned my blog. The other design was was a bit... unprofessional, so to speak? Yeah... I also learned how to center my banner, hip-hip-hooray!!!!

Well, Annika Elipton signing off! May the Force be with you :D


0 left a note :

Post a Comment

comments make me smile. :)