Macarons Macarons Macarons Macarons Macarons

Friday, May 10, 2013

No, I didn't actually buy that many macarons though I totally wanted to. See, these amazing little pieces of heaven in pastry form are actually really, really expensiv--spell check. Spell check, no. Macaron is not spelled macaroon. This is a macaroon--Wikipedia. Wikipedia, no. Stahp. Someone might confuse a macaron with a macaroon, but not a macron, McCarron, or macaroni.

I don't really remember what a macron is in this moment.

...

A macron is a diacritic mark. O...kay.

I just wanted to tell you guys if you ever get the chance to try some macarons, go with the salted caramel or lemon. But then spell check, Wikipedia and the macron attacked. The only way to stop them is to enjoy four flavors of macarons. But it'll work out better if you've been frozen in an iceberg for a hundred years or so. Don't ask me how I know this.

I just really like macarons, okay?

xoxo | annika

0 left a note :

Post a Comment

comments make me smile. :)