it's the thought that counts

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I haven't been posting on here very much, though I've been thinking about posting. Taking, editing and watermarking photos. Changing P&C's design again and again. Reading other blogs. And, I'll admit, being a little discouraged by the lack of you guys' lovely comments (it's been two months!).

But I was taught that one should look for a solution, not focus on the problem. So here's my solution. In the form of a question:

What do you--yes you, love--want to read? Do you want a post on writing? A DIY? A HTML tutorial? What's one of your favorite posts on here? Speak up, tell me. And I'm not fishing for comments.

I really would like to know.

xoxo | annika

3 comments :

  1. those pictures are amazing! WOW! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, thanks Faith! This made my day. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job!
    Love grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)