row row row your boat

Monday, February 18, 2013


It's scientifically proven all humans dream. But not all humans remember their dreaming. I'm one of those humans. I've probably had dreams I'm aware I've had less than 25 times in the last 8 years, and ones I remember? Less than ten. And most of those are my stories/Star Wars related. Things that I'm okay with.

When I was little, I did have dreams that I remembered often. But they either scared me or I just didn't like them.

"No," I probably told myself. "You're not going to dream about this, you're going to dream about this."

I picked and chose and rearranged and took my mild CDO OCD tendencies out in my own head till there was almost nothing dream-wise left to mess with. Sometimes, I feel sad about it. But most of the time? I keep in mind life is but a dream. Sometimes a nightmare, yes--but mostly but a dream. And one day, we're all going to wake up.

xoxo | annika

0 left a note :

Post a Comment

comments make me smile. :)