a change of scenery...

Friday, May 18, 2012


I'm not a huge fan of change. True change, that is. 

But lately, I've felt the need to switch things up a little. So far I've:

Changed my Google Chrome theme.
Rearranged my room. 
Branched out of the blogs I normally read to give a few new ones a chance. 
Worked on a new blog design that I might/might not use. {I won't probably put a new one up till sometime in June or even July, though. I'm really content with this one.}.

But throughout all this, I've noticed there's one thing this blog has never had.

A faq page.

Yep, that's right! You can ask me questions, but none pertaining to my real name, age, where I live or my personal beliefs or political alignments. Keep it to things like 'who are your favorite bloggers?' 'ninjas or pirates?' 'favorite font?' etc.

So with that... ask away!

Can't wait to answer your questions,
the authoress 

PS}  Keep it to two questions per person so things don't get out of hand, kay'?

7 comments :

  1. 1- Sharks or Piranahs?
    2-how did you start writing?
    3- any hidden talents? (or unique ones? Or plain out weird ones)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un) What is your favorite book that you've ever written.

    Deux) What is your favorite food?

    Trois) Batman or Superman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I don't do "ninjas or pirates". Instead, I ask you, "Ninjas, Pirates, Dragons, or Knights?"
    Gray or Grey?
    That's about it for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 21, 2012

    I don't know if this qualifies as too personal, but we never hear much about your home life or family. And personally, I always like to know a little bit about who bloggers really are; it makes them more real, and less of a name on a screen, you know? So, 1) Can you tell us a bit about your family? What are they like?

    2) If you could travel into any book world (a la Inkheart) which worlds would you visit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your favorite genre to read/write?

    What is your favorite thing about Ahsoka Tano?

    What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

    What is the worst book you've ever read?

    What are your favorite and least favorite Clone Wars episodes?

    Which Star Wars film is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How'd you get your penname? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just found your blog and I love it ;) I follow a lot of the same blogs as you!
    Here are my two questions:

    1. Have you ever wished for adventure? if so, what is you dream adventure?
    2. You wake up one day with no ability to write - what do you do?

    I'd love it if you took a peek at my blog, Sarah's Story. Thanks a ton!
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete