#Updates

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and/or Passover, everybody! I have a few things on which to bring you up to date.

One, as we all know, Picnik will be gone as of the 19th. Well, I've discovered something awesome: an online editor called Pixlr. Now, while this is great in and of itself, there's also something else. Most designers have extra fonts they've installed on their computer, right? Well, Pixlr somehow brings in all your fonts, which means no more transferring your pictures to Paint to use them. Yay! Also, it gives you the option to create a transparent image.

Two, I've officially gotten a twitter account. The link is under the 'Follow Me On...' tab in my accordion menu.

And finally, three: how do you like the new blog design? It wasn't supposed to happen that way, but the usual 'Annika finds tutorial>>Annika tries tutorial>>Annika likes effect>>Annika proceeds to uncover more HTML tricks and redesigns entire blog' pattern was in order.
Speaking of blog designs, remember CinderScoria, who I interviewed a while ago? Well, she's started her own blog, and I designed it. Check it out here!

Happy Easter!

2 comments :

  1. Happy Easter, Annika!

    I love the new design; it's absolutely adorable, as usual. :) And I've just followed you on Twitter...I don't use Twitter all that much, but I figured I'd follow you anyway. (I'm NovelingMuggle.)

    I hope you have a wonderful day today!

    Hugs, Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)