Beautiful People- April

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yesssss! This month's edition of BP came out fashionably late, but it came. I'll be doing April Lawrence {I swear, that was in no way intentional. the name just fits.  But knowing my character naming habits, it'll probably change before month ends} this time around, main character of switƆhed... which I will tell you about someday, when I figure it out.


1. What are their favorite type of shoes?


Sneakers.

2. Do they journal? 



No.

3. What’s their favorite animal? 


Cats- except for Mister Mittons.


4. What does their average day look like?


As a result of her {older} sister, she probably hasn't gotten enough sleep. Haul's self off to school, come home, avoid Stephanie, her step-mother until dinner, retreat to room with homework and book. Rinse and repeat, excluding weekends. 


5. Night owl or morning person? (Optional: What time do they usually wake up? Go to bed?) 


Morning. Which is a problem for her naturally hyper, insomniac sister Paige, 


6. Do they have a sweet tooth? 


Yes and no.


7. What colors are their bedroom? 


Green walls, white bed set, white carpet and cream curtains.  


8. Can they cook? 


Urm... if you count burning coffee, then yes. 


9. What is their favorite household chore? 


Anything outside.


10. Favorite kind of tea?


Peppermint. 


Hehehe. This is probably the vaguest BP post ever. I can't decide whether it makes April sound boring or if I just sound a little short. Oh, well, time to list every angel, human and demon in her novel now... 

{PS} Angels and demons are a hint about what her book's about. *wiggles eyebrows*

2 comments :

  1. Burning coffee!!! I didn't know that was possible but I could easily imagine myself doing that!

    Dropping by from the link up on Beautiful People

    ~Mime~

    Notebooksisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 06, 2012

    Ooh, a new novel! How fun - good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)